Saturday, January 26, 2013

God is so good




 Normally I write about Hannah, but the last 2 weeks for our family has been a bit on the roller coaster ride. My dad was scheduled for a biopsy last Wednesday, he had one back in July and all when smoothly, however this time was much different. There were complication and his lung was punctured, which in turn made it collapse, the biopsy was done because there was a large mass on his left lung.... seen on an X-ray that in itself was scary. The worry Dad might have cancer was so devastating...then when we spent 9 days in the hospital with daddy was almost more than Mom and I could handle. Healing for daddy when slow, days passed one by one and we just waited. This past Wednesday we received the results from the biopsy.... that day was one of the most stressful days of waiting in my whole life. About 11am we received the wonderful news the mass was NOT cancer! It felt as though the world was lifted off my shoulder. I spend 7 days praying as hard as could, asking the lord to please heal dad and we would receive good news regarding the biopsy. I spend most nights up thinking about all the things daddy has done for me, all the special times we had shared.... he is the first man i ever loved, he is the one who let me sleep on his belly, taught me to ride a bike , always tells me how proud he is of me , taught me to be a strong women who speaks her mind. He gave me away on my wedding day... I was praying he would be around to teach Hannah some of the things he taught me! I have always been a daddy's girl and I wasn't ready to give that up! As I reached out to FB, I was so humbled by all the wonderful friends/ family I have who prayed for daddy, who offered well wishes. I truly felt the lord presents and healing for daddy. I know I have soo many wonderful people to thank, I truly know it was because of all those prayer daddy is ok! I am just looking forward to many more memories and special moments for our family and especially Hannah and her Poppy!

Liz







No comments:

Post a Comment